Summertime is supposed to be full of adventure and fun! Whether you work full time, part time or are a stay at home parent, you will find something at Wild Kats Summer Camp to keep your child’s summer full of exciting experiences. Our summer camp is a full-day program that emphasizes healthy living, healthy lifestyles and healthy community. Through fun activities, field trips, physical fitness classes, volunteer opportunities and other learning experiences, your child will have an amazing summer to remember.
Summer camp runs from early July to the end of August. You can sign your child up for between 1 and 5 days a week and now up to all 8 weeks of summer break.
- Camp runs from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Drop off will be between 8:00 - 8:30 a.m. and pick up is between 4:00 - 4:30 p.m.
- Extended care is offered outside of these hours for $2.50 each time span. 6:00 - 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 - 6:00 p.m
- Payment includes a cotton t-shirt, string backpack, water bottle,admissions and one snack.
Program Registration and Forms
- Summer Camp schedule and program costs (in PDF)
- Registration Packet (in PDF)
- Parent Handbook (in PDF)
- EFT Payment Authorization/ Declination Form (in PDF)
Summer Camp Scholarship
Do you remember the adventures, experiences and good old summertime fun you had at camp? Wild River Fitness wants to give more kids that opportunity with one free week of Summer Camp.