Influenza, commonly known as “the flu,” is a contagious respiratory infection that occurs most commonly over the winter months. Protect your workforce from the flu with an on-site flu shot clinic for employees and their families.
Coughs, sneezes, doorknobs, phones - there are many ways your employees could share the flu virus throughout your workforce. By hosting a convenient on-site flu shot clinic, your employees and their families will be much more likely to receive the protection they need this flu season.
Our flu shot programs make it simple for your members to protect themselves - and your bottom line:
- Our Occupational Health Department offers on-site flu shot clinics, so your staff can get their vaccinations without leaving work.
- Our Walk-In Flu Shot Clinic at Osceola Medical Center and Scandia Clinic gives your staff and their family members the control to receive the vaccination on their schedule Monday through Saturday, no appointments needed.
Why Choose Osceola Medical Center's On-Site Flu Shot Clinic?
We will coordinate and administer on-site flu shot clinics with our health-care professionals. Our pricing includes nursing staff, vaccine, supplies, consent forms and VIS forms. We’ll handle all the planning and delivery for your workplace flu shot clinic to include:
- Marketing and educational material for employees;
- Managing multiple locations
- Securing vaccines for scheduled clinics
- Providing a final report with number of participants
For any business, employee illness can cause a big disruption in the workplace. Help reduce this year’s flu impact, schedule a Flu Shot Clinic at your business. Contact Occupational Health today at 715-294-4538, to schedule your flu shot clinic and learn more information.