Patient Portal is a secure, online health management tool that connects Osceola Medical Center and Scandia Clinic patients to portions of their electronic medical record, allowing you to view clinical information online. This information includes allergies, immunizations, past and upcoming appointments and certain test results from clinic visits.
Manage your health care 24/7
Patient Portal is a secure, online health management tool that allows Osceola Medical Center patients to manage their health care 24/7. This information includes:
- Request and view appointments
- Access test results and health information
- Pay or view your bills
- Send messages to your health-care team
- Speed up your registration process with Self Check-In*
*Self Check-In allows you to complete your health forms and registration, you must still register at the desk upon arrival.
- Check symptoms online before coming to the ‘doctor’ through our Healthwise Symptom Checker.
Can I register for this service online?
The patient portal is available for anyone (not just patients) interested in this service. Visit MyOMC.org/athena, call 715-294-2111 or talk to your health care team at your next appointment, if you have any questions.
What happens if I register and do not receive an email?
The likely reason for this is that your email was not entered correctly. Please call Osceola Medical Center at 715-294-2111 to verify your email address. If the address was incorrect, the staff will update it and resend the email to you.
What if I think the information in my medical record is incorrect or incomplete?
As a patient, you have the right to make a request to amend your medical record by submitting a Request to Amend form (in PDF) to our Medical Record department for review.
Why isn’t the patient portal showing my most recent visit?
In most cases, your records are updated immediately. However, in some situations a three business day turnaround is necessary. Please allow five to seven business days after your visit for all the information to be uploaded. If you feel the information should be displaying, contact Medical Records at 715-294-5726.
How can I send files or attachments through the mobile Patient Portal?
If you have a video visit scheduled with your healthcare provider and would like to send photos or documents prior to your appointment, you can do so on your mobile device. Please do not use this feature to send any intimate photos to your provider. If clothing needs to be removed to take the photo, please call 715-294-2111 to schedule an in-office visit.
Please follow the below instructions to send one or more secure attachments to your provider through the Patient Portal mobile web browser.
- Compose a message
Sign-in to the Patient Portal on you mobile device. Tap "Messages" then select "Compose Message".
- Fill out key information
- Provider: This dropdown will populate providers that you have an upcoming scheduled appointment with as well as providers you have seen in the past.
- Location: Select the location for the provider you’re messaging. The options in the Location list are the departments the providers work in and is used to route the message to the appropriate receiver. - Message Type: Select the type of message, such as Medical question, from the options provided in the dropdown.
Note: Based on the message type you select, other fields may appear. For example, if you select "Prescriptions and refills a field for "Prescription" appears with a list of options from your medication list.
- Subject: Enter a brief summary of the purpose of your message.
- Message: Enter your message details.
- Add attachments and send
Tap Attach files, then select the appropriate file from your mobile device.
Note: You can attach up to 10 files, but you must attach each individually. If you attach the wrong file, you can delete it before tapping Send message. Please do not attach password protected files.Tap Send message when you’re done. The message is routed to the appropriate provider, and you’ll receive a “Message Sent” confirmation.