When you or your family suffer from any respiratory illness, trust Osceola Medical Center to diagnose and treat your respiratory illnesses. Our Respiratory Clinic allows us to care for our patients and community, while keeping the area safe for patients and staff. Appointments are required, please take our online COVID-19 test to help determine if you need to be seen.
Located in our Osceola Clinic, the Respiratory Clinic has a team of medical staff, nurses, and doctors to help safely and efficiently treat common respiratory conditions, including COVID-19.
Respiratory Clinic Hours
By Appointment Only
Monday-Friday (8 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
Saturday (8 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
Reasons to be seen in our Respiratory Clinic
- Cough (new onset or worsening of chronic cough)
- Sore Throat
- Shortness of breath
- Abdominal pain
- Muscle aches
- Runny nose
- Loss of smell
- Loss of taste
If you think you may have COVID, take these steps before coming into the clinic.
If you have any of these symptoms or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive with COVID-19, please take the following steps.
- Self-quarantine and treat symptoms at home.
- Take our Online Symptom Checker to help guide you in your healthcare decisions.
- Monitor your symptoms. If you need to see a healthcare provider, call Osceola Medical Center at 715-294-2111 before arriving. You will be advised what to do next.
Online Symptom Checker
To help keep our patients and staff safe within our facilities:
- Everyone is required to wear a mask everywhere in our facility (including the restrooms) and encouraged to sanitize and wash their hands frequently. Our waiting room has been arranged to ensure proper social distancing’ and we continue to frequently clean in our exam rooms, waiting areas and work stations.
- Patients with COVID-like symptoms will be placed in exam rooms used only for patients with COVID-like symptoms.
- We’ve limited the number of visitors for clinic appointments to reduce risk.
- Moderately to severely ill patients with COVID-like symptoms will continue to be seen in the Emergency Department.
- All patients will continue to be screened at the door so patients with COVID-like symptoms will be directed to a separate registration desk away from the general public. and placed in an exam room immediately upon arrival.
If you have COVID-like symptoms or need to be tested for any reason, you will need an appointment. Instead of calling in, please use our Online COVID-19 Symptom Checker to help guide your medical care decisions.
Please remember, we do offer the following services that are available to you:
- Video Visits are just a call and click away for clinic and specialty clinic. Our Video Visits are safe, fast, affordable and convenient. To schedule your next visit, call us at 715-294-2111 today and ask about this appointment type. You can learn more about our Video Visits at MyOMC.org/Video-Visits.
- We hope you continue to feel comfortable using OMC services such as immunizations, OB visits and chronic care. As always, we will continue to monitor this pandemic, update our services accordingly and send you messages regarding your care at OMC.
Caring for your family and our community remains our top priority during this pandemic. Thank you for trusting us with your family’s health.